Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Shopping



Leather Jacket:Forever 21| Shirt:Primark | Denim:H&M |Booties: Target|Bags: Zara                

I love shopping around the holidays. I like how the shop are decorate with colorful christmas decor. What I really like is the weather. This holiday season hasn’t gone above the 40’s. I guess that means wearing leather jacket and and and chunky sweater, instead of wearing holiday attire like hats and big comfy scarfs. What I really love the most is buying present for friends and family. I love having to think about what present to get them. Anthropologie is by far the best place to go for christmas gifts. The store is decorated so many thing for girly girl.I myself  got a few gift for my friends. The best part of holiday shopping is the outfits, I am wearing my favorite leather jacket with a turtleneck shirt and light denim jeans, with my favorite booties.


BY: Rosanna Valdez



No comments:

Post a Comment