Sunday, November 2, 2014

My New Obession " The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter"


by :Susana




Makeup  Removing  Can Be A Drag ,You Never Really Take It Off With One Product  . I Usually Use Wipes ,Cleansing Oil , And Then A Cleanser  To Fully Remove It, But  Lately That All Changed I Recently  Found A Product That Does All This In One , Just By The Name You Know It Means Business The Camomile Cleansing Butter . This Product Has Become A Holy Grail Product For Me. It Removes All My  Makeup , Even My Mascara!  Which We All Know Ladies Is The Most Annoying To Get Off  . The Smell Is So Soothing and Calming And Unlike Other Cleansing Butter Or Oil , It Doesnt  Leave Your  Face  Greasy  Or  Break  Me  Out . This Is  Definitely A Product I Would Repurchase ! 


If You Tried This Product Let Me Know Your Thoughts  , I'm Curious  To Know How You Feel About It  .


No comments:

Post a Comment